Friday, November 13, 2009

Writing Muscles and Sister Blogs

As you may have noticed, the blog entries have been coming pretty quickly recently. This is mainly due to popular demand by my fans. Who, at this point, are of a grand total of --- wait for it --- TWO! Specifically: Katz Delfin and Mike Co. Yay! Clap! Clap!

Now on a serious note, I'd like to thank these guys for giving my blog the time of day, and for prodding me to write some more. Thanks Katz, thanks Mike! If I win a Pulitzer or a Webbie Award, I will dedicate it to you :). Again, thank you beautiful people for getting the writer -- okay, blogger -- out of me.

I've been using this blog to loosen up before writing on my travel blog on Wordpress. Which has been, by the way, giving me a hard time. Anyway, I've only recently gotten used to writing directly on the New Post window (I usually write on TextEdit or -- don't laugh -- Word first, then paste on the blog. I know, I know, it's a little pathetic), so most of my travel writing is still unposted. I am still working on the first article and it's taking just too damn long.

So what's my point? Well just to share that this exercise writing on Working Heiress is turning out to be much more fun than Project Getaway, and I'm pretty happy with how the entries here are coming out. As of now, this is more ME. Every time I read an entry feels like I'm looking at a picture of something inside of me. Interesting isn't it?
Now I understand what the fuss on blogging is all about.

Project Getaway will continue to be a work in progress. Maybe because she was born a little later than her Ate Heiress, Project is still looking for herself. No, I am not schizophrenic, I just think both will turn out to be two different pictures of me. We will just have to wait for Little Project to grow up :) Which of course, means I must travel some more!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't wait for Project Getaway to just GET ON THE WAY :D so yeah..maybe you just need to stop putting so much thought into it and just do it? in any case, i can't wait to just read your stuff - hoping that I get to travel with you on that journey too! haha

Unknown said...

awww thanks pats! the writer in you is definitely coming out! hehehe beer ice cream lang pala katapat eh :D your blog is more alive than mine now haha congrats! it can only get better from here, especially since project getaway is starting soon :D

Patricia Poco said...

Yaaaay! I love my fans! All two of them! Hahahaha

Pau Araos said...

Hey I drop by from time to time too.

It's great you're trying to get in the habit of writing / blogging. It can be quite addicting lalo na if you've got a lot of stuff to say.

I myself stopped right around the time we started in AGSB, but I hope to get back to blogging in between writing papers.

See you around. :)

Patricia Poco said...

i love you pau!!!! thanks for your patronage! tara lets write some more!!!

Unknown said...

i am also a FAN. :)