Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wins

In the spirit of making this next week better than the one that just passed, I am choosing to look at what went RIGHT this week, instead of what didn't.

  1. Fantastic Kylie Minogue Concert with my family.
  2. Cirque du Soleil's Varekai (very good seats!)
  3. Harbor View
  4. Kanin Club
  5. Starbucks' Red Velvet Cake
  6. New shoes and a cool new dress shirt.
  7. Transformers
  8. Got to present about 80% of Strama worksheets and got some direction 4 weeks before deadline. Yes, even that is good. I got grilled, but at least I know at least 40% of it is done. Still a long way to go, but at least there is some sense of significant progress, and still a lot of time left.
  9. Got to run tonight with Via and Dennis.
  10. I am still alive and breathing, living comfortably, surrounded by people who love me.
  11. I have a challenging job I enjoy.
  12. There is ALWAYS hope.
  13. I am writing again!
So life goes on. I'm stepping out of the fear and doubt, and choosing to just move forward.

No comments: