Thursday, October 29, 2009

Daddy-o Turns Pifty-one

Papa turned 51 today and to celebrate we had dinner in ARYA - the upscale persian restaurant at The Podium. My parents have been raving about it all week, so I was glad I could finally going to try it out :)
The food was FANTASTIC. Oh god, they had WAGYU kebabs, and they were thick, juicy, and melted in your
mouth. Ever
ything from the Roti, the dips to the basmati rice tasted good I forgot the names of the rest of the dishes. So I'll just be posting pictures.

My dad made sure he did not dress like 51. Here he is in in his new CK shirt that he bought specially for this occasion.
Arya Persian Restaurant is located at Level 1, The Podium, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Call them at 571-3962.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know it's pretty late but belated happy birthday poppa pocs! :D