Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Madness

The HR Department initiated a brilliant Dress-up-your-department competition, and the judging was yesterday. The response was nothing short of INTENSE. Everyone in the group - from the GM's to the messengers got really into it! Apparently, I was the only one who was too tired to get a costume together, so I settled for the Loose Screws I borrowed from one of my staff.

This is the Admin Department, which is made up of the Purchasing staff and messengers. Their theme
was "Twilight". Sooo cool. I'm still wondering how they all fit in my tiny office.

They enjoyed dressing up so much they still haven't removed their henna tattoos.

Highlights to follow :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude. you suck for not wearing a costume!!! halloween's one of the best times of the year, next to christmas!

--Katz